Wednesday 5 December 2012

My Favourite Asian Bloggers

Since about 5 years ago, I started reading blogs on a regular basis. It started with one blog and that list slowing expanded, I now follow a few blogs on a regular basis. It's just a coincidence all my favourite bloggers are Asian. It could also be due to my Asian roots. But I'm digressing.

So here's a list of my favourite bloggers.

1. Xiaxue


Xiaxue (Wendy Cheng) Is a Singaporean blogger who first started blogging in 2003. She is a really famous blogger around Asia and has won several blogging awards. She's known for her crude style and honest opinions but personally I find that very refreshing and the more I read her blog, the more I loved her writing. She has a very good writing style and blogs about many things, from her everyday happenings to events that annoy her to beauty products. Personally, I think she is an amazing blogger and deserves all the fame she has today. She is also the reason I started reading blogs.


2. QiuQiu

I first learnt about QiuQiu through her online show - Budget Barbie. QiuQiu is also a Singapore blogger who's readership increased greatly from the show. I love her very Singaporean style of writing and her use of local slang. It also helps that she provides great tips on where to get the cheapest things and is a very sweet and happy girl. Her blog is very interesting and she also updates regularly, which is a plus!

3. Cheesie

Cheesie is a Malaysian fashion blogger who spends a lot of time in Japan (Jealous!) She has an amazing fashion style and add humour to her posts~ A big portion of her blog is on fashion (duh!) and travel which I love because I think exploring new places is awesome but I currently don'y have the funds to do so. You will love her!

4. Audrey (FourFeetNine)



Audrey is another Malaysian blogger that I love! She is also small - as her blog address says - and I am small too :D I only started reading Audrey's blog not long ago, but she has catchy posts and some funny ones too - like the Travelling Instant Noodle. Her husband is part of NuffNang, the Asian blog advertising company! She is cool.


There are a few other blogs that I read but I'll save those for a future post :D

No comments:

Post a Comment