Tuesday 29 January 2013

2 days into term

It's now 2 days into term and I feel like I've been in Aberdeen for about 3 weeks now. Is that good or bad? In the past 2 days, I have sorted out my timetable, decided that I'm going to attend the lectures for a module I'm not even taking, enjoyed that lecture more than every other lecture so far (ironic is it not?), ate loads of junk food and got fat.

That is how life should be.

If you haven't figured out by now, this will just be mindless babble about my life.

Oh I also watched Keeping Up With The Kardashians. That does not make me a bimbo.
I just happen to find that show extremely entertaining. Okay the fact that they have very very pretty clothes help as well but mostly I like it because that family is funny, and the show is perfect for one who needs a break from everything else and just need some entertainment. This is just my opinion though, some people think they are annoying or as my dad says: "What is that garbage you're watching?"

Each to his own I guess.

Also started watching a HK drama about lawyers and police. I love HK police dramas! They are always so good! So glad I started watching that because before I was only following a Taiwan Drama and it was so BORING. Taiwan dramas have gone down in standards! Back in the days~ they were so good. Now........ 我無話可說.

I did say this was just a mindless thing, I've now ran out of things to say.

Enjoy dinner ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment