Wednesday 2 January 2013

Welcome 2013

New Year's Day has came~ and passed :D We have now embarked on 2013 and everyone must be making their resolutions now or have already made them :) It's time for me to make mine too ^^ I've never believed in making resolutions and even though I do make them I never stick to them, but maybe this year is a year of change for me :)

Here are my resolutions :)

1. To have a healthier lifestyle

I'm always harping to my friends that I want to lose weight, and they will roll their eyes and tell me I'm not fat. Yes I know I'm not fat but because I am short (like really short) even though my weight may be light to others I think I am actually borderline overweight for my height. But I have decided to stop talking about my weight and have a new perspective on this - I will learn to have a healthier lifestyle and diet. I am actually extremely unhealthy, always feasting on chocolates and snacks and I hate vegetables. I don't think I could bring myself to eat veggies but I want to try the whole "eat less but more times" diet. What is that you may ask?

Basically, I have heard before that it is healthier to eat less but more times in a day. So for example, instead of having 3 large meals in a day, have 5 small ones instead. That way your metabolism can work faster and your body will be healthier too :)

2. Stop biting nails

So when I was younger (like 10 years ago) I had a really bad habit of biting my nails. This habit stopped when I was about 14 but about a year ago I started biting my nails again. It is annoying and I don't want to do it but I find it hard to not bite, especially when I am stressed. And I hate it when my nails are short and disgusting so I am going to do my best to stop biting them.

3. Be more hardworking in my studies

Right now I am not enjoying university very much and I really don't know what I want to do with my life career-wise. It's very stressful for a 20 year old girl! I have thought of giving up uni, but the best choice is probably to stick with it, get my degree then do what I want afterwards ^^" 


So that's all my resolutions, I know some people make many, but I just want a few that I can stick to :)

Have a good 2013!

Peace (:

No comments:

Post a Comment