Tuesday 15 January 2013

Let it snow!

"Oh the weather outside is frightful
And the snow is so delightful
And since we've no place to go
Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!"

And it snowed indeed haha

Aberdeen experience a bout of snow yesterday. According to Becky, it was blizzarding when she got off the train and made her way to uni. I was still asleep at that time :p

The snow is really pretty though and I want to share these pictures with you guys :) First I have to say though that I didn't take any of these pictures. Becky did - it was in her uni. By the time I woke up the snow pretty much turned into mush >< And I promised to give credit, so check out Bex's tumblr :) She is a product design student and I think some of the designs she posts up are pretty cool! Pretty + cool lol

Picture of trees with a lake looking grass bit~ I'm not actually sure if that is a lake.

Forest looking scene. When she put this filter on she asked if it looked creepy, I said no. But looking now it does look slightly although it's still pretty though :)

This is my FAVORITE!! How can you not love this one :) It has a very romantic setting to it, with the lampost as well. Can you not just imagine a couple twirling under the snow and smiling and hugging and kissing <3 I watch too many romance films :P

Yes that's all I want to share ^^" Hopefully the snow doesn't stay too long because my first exam is tomorrow! eeekk :/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment